Saturday, October 10, 2009

new start..







有人说,万事起头难..that's true..i'm not a talkative person(bullshitting) n this blog-thing could be a difficulty for me... anyway, i'll do my best to share my life with u guys...:)
i've been living in ireland for nearly 2 years n i feel desperate to go home as my life in Ireland is bored like sxxt, god!! i'm in my holiday n dont hv to go to college for 6 months,hurrayss... BUT, i hv continuous schedule from tuesday to sunday-work,online n sleep...or mayb go out with frens or bb for a lunch or something... haizz.. sien lor!! me n bb used to cook everyday when we still living together n he was jobless for a while so we cook for our lunch n his dinner.. but bb juz got a new job in Athy which is 100 miles from Dublin, God!!! we can only meet once a week --- Monday, which is our offday n most interesting day... we usually do lots of shopping afternoon n watch movie in the evening... mayb a couple of drinks at night... hee... my bb is an alcoholic!! so he always FORCE me drink with him!!! god damn it!!!
i'm working in a chinese take away shop as a counter, my job is taking phone order n ppl walk in to order food from me as well.. so i'm free to online n watch movies using my laptop..haha.. best job ever!!! thank boss!! the only reason that makes me mad n crazy are different types of customers.. there are some stupid irish make things mess all the time... fucksake!!! i dont wanna talk about that... haiz... i hope they can get better education n become smart!!
emm.. i think that's for today..

No comments:

Post a Comment