Friday, April 2, 2010

lazzie girL

i'm so lazy man!!!!
lazy to go to college, skip all the class since last month!! the excuse is too TIRED!!
(but the fact is i'm juz lazy to wake up early)^^

lazy to clean my room, i keep saying i'll definately clean it on my offday... but i know i wont hv time to do this cleaning stuffz on my offday coz i'll stick with bi whole day go pat to^^
(how much time left for those silly cleaning stuff??)haha

lazy to update my blog... damn many thing for me to write down here but i'm JUZ lazzieeee..
(nth really)^^

lazy to work, but this one diffrent^^ cant quit from this job COZ i cant live without money=="
but, i never feel lazy to travel, play, clubbing, shopping, make up, sing k, kepo, online...

WHY?????? hahahahaha^^ who knows?? GOD know!!



hanging out in starbucks

2 comments: