Friday, February 26, 2010

suddenly..~.~

time flies, i'm so lazy to upgrate my blog..^^ last night when i was reading my fren ah wong's blog, he said that his blog nearly cant see sunlight ady~~ then i think if ur blog is dull then wat happened to mine? terus no light la!!! so since that moment, i decided to put some hardwork on my blog.. will write once a week now hehe(i wish i could do that)^^ ganbatte


haiz, but time pass like a blink of eyes, i hv been in ireland for more than 2 years ady..that mean i din meet my frens n family for 2 years ady:(miss my frens n family n my xin gan bao bei-danny(puppy) so much!!but guess wat?? I'M GOING HOME SOON IN 2MONTHS!! wahahaha^^ so exited.. now my mine cant stop thinking about wat should i do eat once i got home!! wow@@


btw, i'm so good with a fren recently that i knew long time ago but never talk face to face b4.. we bcame best fren ady since one day.. he always accompany me when i feel bored while working, i'm so lucky to hv a fren like this.. but one thing he always makes me worry-he always don sleep until morning.. i guess he only sleep 3-5 hours per day~~huh, fren ah fren, sleep more la.. n always eat on time ah, if not jiu gastrik again le!! muz guai guai lar^^if no appetite come find me, i'll cook ho ciak de for u^^

this photo draw by ah wong^^ so cute@@



3 comments:

  1. lol...best friend...nice to be your best friend oo...aiya, dont worry about me la...i will take care myself well.cheer up friend...haha...i m waiting your cake and spagetti...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. until now also always thinking about eat nia!! become fat fat don blame me oh^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiya...biasa la...since kecil kecil fat til now..haha...biasa d la...ngek ngek ngek

    ReplyDelete